Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!

Thursday, January 20, 2011

CFTC and CME prove once again why you should be buying silver

hold your silver . Buy if you possibly can..
Don't drink the cool aid coz happy days for silver holders are getting closer , Gold dropped $25, Apmex dropped their price by $10, and the silver drop hasn't been reflected in their prices.



I just checked out Ebay, 1oz SilverTowne bar sold for $37 + $1.75 shipping.JPMorgan and the Fed don't intimidate me at all. Margin requirements don't affect me at all since I own no financial paper. Physical gold and silver only. The longer they manipulate, the more time I have to buy physical cheap. Bring it on JP!This second margin requirement increase so soon after the last one smells of desperation by the bankers. As the paper and physical prices diverge the paper loses credibility and they start to look not just desperate, but silly as well. Desperate and silly is hardly the image that the masters of the universe want to cultivate.The CFTC is a disgrace. Ol' Bart Chilton assured me today that "it aint' over" and he's still trying. I hope he's right. Either way it's going to end badly for the paper holders.

How much physical you hold is all that matters
The CFTC is a digrace. Ol' Bart Chilton assured me today that "it aint' over" and he's still trying. I hope he's right. Either way it's going to end badly for the paper holders.

How much physical you hold is all that matters

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Shortage
GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!