Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

1 Ounce of Silver was Worth $1,218 in the Ancient Roman World

1 Ounce of Silver was Worth $1,218 in the Ancient Roman World . so Judas sold out Jesus for about $36,500 bucks... '30 silver pieces'. the price of a new Nissan Maxima, makes perfect sense Very interesting




Related ETFs : Ishares Silver ETF (SLV), SPDR GOld ETF (GLD) , Powershares DB SPDR Gold ETF (GLD), Newmont Mining (NEM), Barrick Gold (ABX), GoldCorp (GG)

4 comments:

  1. Silver and gold have I none, but what I have I give you... My hope is that you are planning your real retirement, in heaven, through Jesus Christ the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, the Son of God.
    I use to think I would buy silver if I could, but I could never afford it. But buying one coin at a time sounds like the ticket for me.
    Thank you for this insight. Lee Black
    Pensacola, FL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver is redemption's work in the bible. It is most required here on earth - there is no mention of it in heaven - they don't need redemption up there anymore :) ...only streets paved with gold (righteousness, deity).

    There will certainly be a direct correlation of both the spiritual AND literal/physical significance of silver coming... buy it. Nuff said.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you're forgetting debasement in your calculations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Roman Empire didn't begin debasing their coins until the mid-150sAD, long after the time of Christ.

    Besides, wouldn't a debased currency increase the value of silver to even more than what he's claiming in this video? It would take a lot more than 14 debased silver coins to make up a .999 pure ounce.

    ReplyDelete

Silver Shortage
GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!