Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!

Thursday, October 13, 2011

BREAKING NEWS - SILVER SHORTAGE - PERTH MINT OUT OF SILVER??

Breaking News - My Australian contact got a letter. The Perth mint is out of silver. Here is the actual letter my contact received. Feel free to repost this video on your channel. I've had problems ordering from the Royal Canadian Mint for a week now. Some orders haven't arrived, in particular my Kangaroo at Sunset coin. When I contacted the mint I waited for 45 minutes to get through on the phone and once I spoke to someone the person on the phone said their computers Crashed last week. He also said that it would take until next week to get the problem with my online account fixed.

MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

1 comment:

  1. I will believe this when I see this. Until then I will quietly continue to amass my 100 troy pounds of silver.

    ReplyDelete

Silver Shortage
GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!