Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!

Friday, November 8, 2013

My Silver Strategy ~ Why Work Yourself, If Silver Can Work For You?

In the past 20 years I traded nearly everything you can trade, including commodities. Since about 10 years, I have gone from purely emotional trading to systematical rule-based trading. Today, I don't trade anything anymore, if I cannot reproduce a positive backtest of my trading strategies.

Today I stopped trading commodities, because it is very difficult to get good results with backtested strategies. My core investment strategy is the "Global Market Rotation Strategy", which I presented in my first Seeking Alpha contribution. This is a very good and safe strategy and also this year the return is already 28.4%.

The only commodity I trade at the time is Silver. With Silver it is different. There is no way to include silver in a successful rotation strategy. Silver is much too volatile and it is much too easy for big investors or banks to influence the price.


http://seekingalpha.com/article/1765622-why-work-yourself-if-silver-can-work-for-you-my-silver-strategy
Silver Coins Shortage

MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Shortage
GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!