Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!
Friday, July 11, 2014
Silver Up 10.3% YTD - Outperformance To Continue
Today we look at silver and why it is an important allocation in all portfolios
- Why Silver is in a Bull Market and How High Could it Go?
- Is Silver About Returns Or A Hedge Against Inflation & Systemic Risk?
- Silver: Very Small Global Supply
- Silver: Increasing Technological and Industrial Demand
- Silver: Medical Demand
- Silver’s Unique Properties
- Silver: Increasing Investment Demand
- Silver Undervalued Versus Gold
Today’s AM fix was USD 1,336.50, EUR 981.78 and GBP 779.39 per ounce.
Yesterday’s AM fix was USD 1,343.25, EUR 985.22 and GBP 784.61 per ounce.
Gold climbed $8.10 or 0.61% yesterday to $1,335.80/oz and silver rose $0.27 or 1.28% to $21.38/oz.
MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet
Posted by Gordon Silverstein