Silver, above ground, is more rare than gold! There is seven times as much gold above ground as compared to silver!

Thursday, May 4, 2017

When Will Silver Reach $50 Again?









 When will silver once again reach the lofty valuation of $50 that it reached in 1980, and again in 2011? In this discussion, I talk about what forces I believe will drive silver to $50, and I also give my prediction as to when I think it will make it there. Let me know your predictions down below in the comments, I'd love to hear them!














MAKE SURE YOU GET PHYSICAL SILVER IN YOUR OWN POSSESSION. Don't Buy SLV, or Futures or Pooled Accounts or any other BS paper silver product .Remember anything on paper is worth the paper it is written on. Go Long Stay long the bull market have even started yet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silver Shortage
GOLD is the money of the KINGS, SILVER is the money of the GENTLEMEN, BARTER is the money of the PEASANTS, but DEBT is the money of the SLAVES!!!